Ten years after that first informal gathering in the pub to talk about SEO, brightonSEO now draws thousands of digital marketers together to learn, share and connect with their peers. On-site at last week’s event, the Swydo team was fortunate to experience the positively charged atmosphere at a number of SEO and paid advertising workshops and networking events. We really enjoyed meeting other attendees one-to-one, including a number of Swydo customers.
And the content! With 8 simultaneous tracks, there were numerous instances which we’d like to be able to clone ourselves and attended multiple sessions. In the words of brightonSEO founder Kelvin Newman, “Because we have the different tracks and sessions throughout the day, we can afford for content to be really targeted to a specific discipline or industry sector.”
Paid Advertising Insights
For those of you who ran into the same problem – or couldn’t attend the conference at all, we’ve pulled together some key paid advertising presentations for your review. We think you’ll find a number of great takeways you’ll be able to apply to your own business and campaigns.
- Excel Formulas A PPC Professional Can’t Live Without – Anu Adegbola, Head of Paid Media @White.net – Follow @ansicles
- How to Enhance Your Google Shopping Ads by Using Google’s and Other Third Party Tools – Ann Stanley, Anicca Digital – Follow @AnnStanley
- Video: The Next Frontier in Marketing – Duane Brown, Take Some Risk Inc. – Follow @DuaneBrown
- How to Use Re-marketing Tactics to Activate and Enhance Client Retention – Saija Mahon, Mahon Digital – Follow @saijamahon
- Ridiculous to Sublime Paid Social: The Story of the Million Dollar Dog – Matt Beswick, Co-founder, Aira – Follow @mattbeswick
- Using the Facebook Firehose Without Drowning – Susan Wenograd, Digital Media Paid Pro – Follow @SusanEDub
- Top 10 AdWords Tactics for B2B Lead Gen Campaigns – Jeroen Maljers, CEO, Swydo – Follow @jeroenmaljers
If you did attend brightonSEO, please share any other great presentations and tactics you learned in the comments below! And if you are new to Swydo, we invite you to try our easy to use reporting and monitoring platform for free.