Today we implemented some improvements in the Worksheet in Swydo. We improved some small user interface stuff, but the important change is we dropped the ‘subscription’ , sort of. We always had a lot of debate within Swydo on the difference between a project and a subscription. To me a project has a start and an end date. A subscription based service, like “Google Adwords Management’ is an ongoing service, at least for a couple of months, that your perform.
In a project one is interested in the progress measured against the total, while in a subscription one is interested in progress on a monthly basis. I always thought that was a vital difference and a real usp of Swydo in comparison with current PM tools that you could differentiate between aproject and a subscription. But the term subscription could lead to confusion. So we dropped it, but not really. Now you ca add a project, but when you do that we ask if it is an ongoing or non recurring project. When you choose ongoing, than we measure the progress against the monthly measure. When you choose non recurring, that its basically a project.
We feel that with this change we made the User Interface cleaner, easier and we think more users will use the power of subscriptions, eeeehhhhh, ongoing projects I mean.
We see a lot of hits on the search term “Swydo review”. Ok, we are a bit biased but we thought to give you a comprehensive list of USP’s, why we think Swydo is the perfect tool for online marketers:
- Projects and subscriptions, so tracking time and tasks per month. We know of no other system that supports this.
- Integration of tasks with Google Calendar (and Outlook), so Swydo tasks are neatly integrated in your daily Calender.
- Recurring tasks, eg making monthly reports.
- Integration with Google docs. All your documents linked in Swydo per customer.
- Track time per consultant.
- Track time per project and subscriptions, including progress.
- Integration with Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Google Webmaster tools.
- Reporting with your own logo or logo of the customer.
- Reporting of Adwords, Analytics and webmaster tools metrics.
- Choose the widgets and accompanying text you wish to include in the reports.
- Templates for reporting, so a lot of time saving there.
- Access via your own Google Account, so no new username and password.
- Data is retrieved real time and just for you , so Swydo does not store sensitive data and data cannot be viewed by anyone else (not even by us).
- The application is hosted at a first class hosting company and is backed up daily. The data from adwords etc. it just at Google. Part of the data (customer logos) are stored in the cloud with Amazon.
- New features every month.
- 24/7 support via support.swydo.com
So please discuss these USP’s and try Swydo for your own department or agency.
Next Monday , July 2nd, most of us need to make monthly reports about our accomplishments in June. Why not use Swydo? Make reports in 5 minutes that look professional, have all info and give room for your personal touch.
Use our special and limited voucher code to upgrade with 33% discount for 6 months. Use voucher code QAb2aaQ109 . The code is valid until Monday the 9th of July 2012. With a paid plan in Swydo there is no watermark in the PDF report.
We give you 5 reasons to use Swydo for your online marketing reporting
1. Look professional with branded reports
Use your logo or the logo of your client.
2. Save time with templates
Re-use parts of your report, like your signature.
3. Be comprehensive but to the point with KPI’s
Don’t confuse your clients with details. Focus on KPI’s.
4. Give a personal touch and be pro-active with the special text section
Write something! Explain, project, be pro-active. Standard Adwords , SEO or analytics reports are just numbers and look only to the past.
5. Be transparent in your whole report
Most of us think clients or managers know what we are doing. Most of us think they read the automated Google Adwords report. But you know what? They don’t. When you provide them with a professional looking, personalized report that gives an open view on their online marketing you will create a better and more succesfull co-operation.
Log in to your Swydo account and start using the reporting feature.
Use our special and limited voucher code to upgrade with 33% discount for 6 months. Use voucher code QAb2aaQ109 Valid until monday 07-09 and valid for all plans.
Branded PDF online marketing reporting
We like to deliver great news that Swydo has a much requested feature: White label Branded reporting for you to your clients.
All agencies and online marketing departments have the same monthly recurring issue: reporting. Now you can create a beautiful PDF report with your logo in 5 minutes!
Use the logo of your company or your client in the pdf reports. The report can include Adwords, Analytics, Webmaster tools and twitter data.
The reporting feature also has templates that you can reuse with each client.
- No more non-branded Excell, Adwords or Analytics reports.
- Includes your monthly commentary.
- Templates to save you tons of time.
- Includes the information that you want.
So, please try this great new feature in the online marketing section of Swydo. Log in, choose a client, then choose online marketing and try it. You will love this.
If you have any questions please post them at support.swydo.com and we give you an answer within 24 hours. Of course suggestions are just as welcome.
Yes! We got it. It’s the most requested feature for Swydo so far. We have been asked form Melbourne to Seatle for this feature and it’s live now.
You can now create PDF reports across all the online marketing metrics and KPI’s. Your can even add a summary text for your client or manager to explain the accomplishements.
And it’s even better: we have templates so you don’t have to type the introductory text again and again.
Reporting is ideal for online marketers making monthly or weekly reports for clients and management and will save you ton’s of time. This is the feature online marketers; from inhouse to agency, have been waiting for.
Of course the data from Adwords, Analytics , webmaster tools and twitter is included. Drag widgets in the right order, excluded/include widgets. It’s all there.
Have you been struggling and did monthly reporting take more time than the actual work itself? Now it’s time to save money.
Check out this new feature from Swydo in your Swydo account.
Swydo; for online marketers.
Happy Sunday! We have something nice you can already use in your planning for the coming week. Now Swydo has Calendar integration. This is a really cool new feature and its easy to use.
We are constantly working to make life easier for online marketers. We now have a great new feature: “recurring tasks”. Designed just for the needs of recurring work. This was made because of the request of our customers. Yes, your opinion counts!
Lightning fast and easy new worksheet! Do you like speed? We completely revamped the worksheet. This worksheet alone is worth a subscription to Swydo.
Today we are happy to announce Google Adwords Integration in Swydo. With the Adwords integration you can connect Adwords accounts to website profiles and reports key metrics within Swydo. Consultants and clients now can see the highlights of their Adwords accounts and act upon. Within Swydo you now have your tasks, services and key online marketing metrics all in one place.
The new Swydo interface is launched last Friday. We completely redesigned the User interface with a focus on Task management and Online marketing. We are very happy with the result.The task management is now concentrated on the Worksheet Tab.